Chapter Master / Captain / Lieutenant / Company Champion - Complete

This gentleman did not start out as a standard hero, but rather as a Standard bearer. 


He started off life as:


At the time I wasnt interested in the Herald for my 30k faction, and I wasn't doing a 40k army back then either. 



So using the 40k Ultramrines upgrade kit, and a very old Chaos Power Axe, I convert him (very minimal work here) into a Legion Praetor / Centurion.

And I threw a Legate Axe on him for Ap2.


Thankfully that all works to allow him to be a Lieutenant or Captain in my 40k army.. now just for some squad markings. 


Comments

Ziek said…
I love this guy. It is a great conversion. You could also use him as a champion if you decide to go that route.
Kraggi said…
Apologies for the delay in responding, apparently a setting had changed meaning the blog didnt let me know i had comments awaiting moderation!

Yes, he certainly has a number of ways for me to squeeze him into my army, even all the way down to a squad sergeant if needed.