Trollbloods 35 Points of em!



While I may not get a lot of games in with my Trollbloods, I do want to have a 35 Point army available to me, here is my first attempt at a list.








Hoarluk Doomshaper, Shaman of the Gnarls


Troll Bouncer 


Earthborn Dire Troll 


Dire Troll Mauler 


Swamp Troll  


Rune Shapers


Rune Shapers


Janissa Stonetide  


Trollkin Runebearer


Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribe Chronicler


This brings me to a nice 35 points. 


It also gives me a Tier 4 list, with all the benefits.


So Cheaper Rune Shapers (love the models and the unit!), 
Free Fury on the Krielstone at the beginning of the game! 
2 Walls! 
+2" Deployment!


No Idea how well it will do, but it has some half decent AOE so should be able to deal with the annoyance of units that can come flying at me, and with luck give a good punch or two. 


If you play Hordes or Warmachine and have any opinions on this list, please let me know as I am keen to get some feedback!









Comments